the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

I only just got into 40k and...

I thought this was realy cool. I hope you do another one maybe showing the other factions of the Tau, more of the Imperium, and of course Demons. Oh and dont forget Tyranids! there are lots of things you can do with this and I hope you bring it to its limits.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

EPIC!

FINALY IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Now I need some Xenu burgers!

HK's Phoenix Wrong 2 HK's Phoenix Wrong 2

Protesto!

loved that! best thing in it was the very last line.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

omg sweet!

You should have used the pythagorean theorem... bitch! Hisssss

awesome animation and poor Pvt. Skittles

You can not kill Hank You can not kill Hank

Just exelent!

Great madness flash.

but what was most awsome was Tricky! its been so long since I've seen a descent movie with him in it.

Huzza!

&amp;lt;3 for Clocks <3 for Clocks

love the clock crew

ummm read the above statement

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

well it was much better than the last one

1. I liked the new zoe... but ya whered she get the eye patch.
2. nice flow and the whole thing with the body heat sensors was great.
3. um what the hell was with the bare being a granade? and how could zoe remember a voice activated comand? isn't se suposed to have memory loss?
4. um... that about sums it up. I loved your early Xombie episodes because it was an interestiong story. this one redeams you a little but you have changed your focus from the animation to the merchandising and how you can make a buck.
I'm all for making a buck, but is it worth it when it afects the overall quality of the work itself?

still a Xombie fan with hopes for a full return of the story.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

what the hell happened

the animating for this episode fell way short in comparison to the previous ones and dirge didnt seem to have any confidence and the bear talking all skipping? I just dont get why you would have submited this we would have waited for it to be done.

Pluto! Pluto!

I is sad

I cant belive thay took away its planetary status. its just not right

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Fifen

When it comes down to it the Clock Crew is a group of flash animators and flash enthusiests that represents the entire spectrum of talent and understand all of us at one point or another made Blamable work at one point or another.

That being said Blam this piece of crap!

just kidding, Great work. loved your revision of Stranges pre-loader, you realy made it your own.

I hope you will not close yourself off from the clocks completely because your skills with the clocks show you could have a great clockday flash.

-Deity Clock